ephemeral observations

Ramblings, wondering, and astute observations that I'm trying to preserve.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yikes!

I have a really busy month coming at work--I have to change my workout schedule as a result. I need to commit to an altered schedule.
Posted by Christine at 10:06 AM
Labels: challenge: lose for good, weight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Christine
Be The Good: Believe there is good in the world.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Updated resolutions
      • Yikes!
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.