Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Daily dose of C: 11/12

I woke up in the middle of the night last night in pain. My shoulder/elbow is flared up from the impromptu gardening I did Friday when I locked myself out of the house. So I took some Ibuprofen, but I was too "awake" to go back to sleep right away. So instead I watched several episodes of 30 Rock and snacked.

I have been an emotional eating fiend lately, with no end in sight really. As much as I love this time of year (holidays, birthdays, anniversary), it gets stressful and there are important decisions to make. I haven't been journaling my food intake at all the last few weeks, and finding time to go to WW meetings is becoming increasingly challenging. So today I decided to switch gears -- I cancelled WW and am planning to re-join the "little gym" by my office. I can stop in and do some jogging in a comfortable venue before or after (or during) work. I really miss jogging (and the health benefits I got from it), so I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow.

I just hope I actually follow through.

No comments: