Saturday, November 8, 2008

Getting organized for the birthday

Bit has a cold, which slowed me down some today. Poor girl.

I still gone some stuff done during her blissful nap:

  1. Do some weeding (boo)--to do 11/15
  2. Mail bin needs to be emptied (again!)--done more or less
  3. Install new hardware on cabinets/drawers
  4. Fine-tune pantry and cabinets organization (esp. over sink cabinet and upper pantry)
  5. Dust around tv
  6. Wash sofa cover--to do 11/12
  7. Put up new wintery curtains
  8. Hang arkham boxes and other pics
  9. Do the filing/purge old docs--visible filing done!
I also had to bake tonight (a pumpkin roll) for the celebration with our parents tomorrow. I'll have to make something the night before her birthday to share at daycare. And then make a cake Saturday for her Sunday party. (Having a kid with an egg allergy forces you to bake...)

No comments: